Ripple CEO Voices Outrage Over Fake XRP Scams

When the co-founder of SPQR Media (and presumably Ripple supporter) alerted Brad Garlinghouse of a fake YouTube account using his name, the Ripple CEO lost his calm. He took to Twitter to call for greater action on scammers, saying “enough is enough” and warning “more to come.” Ripple CEO Tells YouTube to Crack Down on Scammers When Garlinghouse discovered a YouTube account using his name to promote a fake XRP airdrop scam, he notably lost […]

from Bitcoin news | Published News | Bitcoin news
via TOday bitcoin news

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 12,000 euros, which I requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders!
    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete